Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

2.

December 5, 1920 was the release date for The Mark of Zorro, another black and white film that I starred in.  This film was also produced by my production company, The Douglas Fairbanks Pictures.  This movie was exciting to me because it was different than my usual boy-meets-girl romance movies that I usually make. The story of Zorro was originally published in the “All-Story Weekly” magazine.  I am proud to say that because of my movie, I was able to introduce the Zorro the hero to the American people.  

The Mark of Zorro, Douglas Fairbanks Sen., Fencing, Sabre (Weapon), Silent Film, Feature Film, Clip, Hollywood (Motion Picture Industry), Film Star, Mask (Object), Celebrity, 2 (Quantity), USA, Historical Footage, Man (Human), Adult, Stock Footage,


No comments:

Post a Comment